Monday, July 25, 2005

Caliente


Look..... it's too freaking hot to even think of starting the oven. I just can't tonight... I am not sure what is up with the AC but it is like 80-82 degrees in this house. All I want to do is drink icy water and lounge under the ceiling fan...... tomorrow, tomorrow. I promise I will cook some sort of butter and sugar filled deeelight tomorrow. Sorry Heather!

Comments on "Caliente"

 

Blogger chronicler said ... (July 25, 2005 11:04 PM) : 

Wow! Electric stove?!? How do you do it? I respect anyone who yses electric in their kitchen. It makes cooking all that much more difficult. I wouldn't turn on the oven either! It just too darned hot! Looks like freezer treat time.

 

Blogger heather said ... (July 26, 2005 10:51 AM) : 

I suppose I will forgive you just this one time. You are right though, it is HOT everywhere.....Let me just brag a bit about that AMAZING red velvet cheesecake.....This thing was absolutely FABULOUS!! You must enter this......No ifs, ands, or buts about it.....My dad even thinks it is wonderful and he hates anything sweet.....I cannot wait to get home to eat another piece!!!

 

Blogger Chan said ... (July 26, 2005 10:55 AM) : 

i am so glad you like it!! enjoy!! just think how nice it would look as a REGULAR cheesecake....
Chan

 

Blogger heather said ... (July 26, 2005 10:56 AM) : 

But regular can be a bit boring!

 

post a comment