Friday, July 08, 2005

My Humble Cookbook Collection

I am just getting started in collecting cookbooks. I had a few that I have cooked from for several years now, but just recently I have accquired several more. I got 2 in the mail just recently from 2 of the girls I talk to on the Cooking Light forum. Thank you Jennifer and Mindy!
I am waiting on several from Amazon: The Magnolia Bakery Cookbook: Old-Fashioned Recipes From New York's Sweetest Bakery, Buttercup Bakeshop, The Village Baker's Wife and Birthday Cakes: Recipes and Memories from Celebrated Bakers. I am impatient and look out on my front porch too many times during the day. I know good and well the UPS guy doesn't come at 6:45 am.... but I still can't not look! I have many dream recipes waiting to be made in those books..... and you get to be here for all of them!

Comments on "My Humble Cookbook Collection"

 

post a comment