Sunday, July 17, 2005

The Pink Lady



I have started a vintage mixer collection and look what is starting the collection! I am so excited! My mom (love love love HER!) bought this for me on ebay.... I havent gotten it yet.... but here is a picture from ebay.

Comments on "The Pink Lady"

 

Blogger Santos said ... (July 18, 2005 12:36 AM) : 

gorgeous! i have a new version of this, only in stainless steel, but with the same lines. in australia they make this exact one in all pastel colours, i'm mint green with envy.

 

Anonymous doggerham said ... (July 18, 2005 1:03 PM) : 

My mom still uses her old Sunbeam from the late 40s/early 50s. But its not pink -- what a hoot.

 

Anonymous Kelli said ... (July 28, 2005 7:10 PM) : 

They look gorgeous, but do they still work well? I can imagine they're more tough than their modern counterparts.

 

post a comment