Friday, August 05, 2005

aint no sunshine when she's gone....

oh my... i literally have been basking in the sun for an absolute total of ONE HOUR since I have been here ... that would be Sunday.....Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain.....
But luckily.... I am one of those sullen soles that totally enjoys the rain and the darkness..... how sad, huh?? More time to cook without the gulit of "It's beautiful... i shoud be outside doing something....".... I have made a blueberry breadpudding and I have made several cups of REALLY good coffee... that's it.... But I have eaten good seafood and drank many many many delicious cockatils created by by fabulous girlfriends.... Watermelon Margaritas.... yeah. Good..... Very Very Very Good...
Cheers to all the lovelies that read this... I love you all... and yes... I have been drinking a wee bit.... :)
Cheers to you all and I will be back cooking and in sound mind on monday....
Love,
Chan

Comments on "aint no sunshine when she's gone...."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (August 06, 2005 6:39 PM) : 

Ahhhh! Wish I was there!

 

Blogger chronicler said ... (August 07, 2005 10:15 PM) : 

Me too!

 

post a comment