Monday, September 19, 2005

Martha and Me....


So did you see the new Martha Stewart show today?? If so.... I was on it. I didn't actually get to be there in person but they did use about 7 seconds of my video. I ended the beginning montage showing off what was supposed to be thick buttercream frosting that was the consistency of soup.
Pretty neat.... Although I really wanted to be on the show. Maybe they will do a desserts show and I can be on that!! Let's hope
!

Comments on "Martha and Me...."

 

Blogger Cheryl said ... (September 19, 2005 6:23 PM) : 

Wow! Thats cool. Hook me up girl! Congrats!!

 

Blogger Culinarily Obsessed said ... (September 19, 2005 8:11 PM) : 

Ooooh really?? how cool is that? So they actually showed you or just your soupy buttercream?? That's so neat!! I still haven't seen the show..I always forget it's on, I'll have to put a sticky note on my remote or something..lol

 

Blogger Alicat said ... (September 20, 2005 6:55 AM) : 

ACCHKS! That's so cool! That was the ONE episode I missed too! :( Sadness.

Did you completely go ape shit when you saw it?? :)

Congrat's girlie!

 

Anonymous sticks said ... (September 22, 2005 12:49 PM) : 

You are famous!

 

Blogger chronicler said ... (September 28, 2005 12:04 PM) : 

Woohoo! way to go! Martha and you, what fun! I too occasionally pay homage to her.

Also, I've tagged you for a meme! Fun. Go to my place and check the rules for the 23rd Meme. I'd love to see an older post from you!

 

post a comment