Saturday, January 28, 2006

You know you are at the local white trash grocery store when the woman behind you is
  1. In her pajamas.......... in public
  2. Buying 3 jars of Stage 2 baby food
  3. Buying a pregnancy test
  4. Asking the cashier if they sell boxes of Philly Blunts

Ugh.

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Stephenie said ... (January 28, 2006 7:25 PM) : 

OMG - where were you?? I didn't know there was a Piggly Wiggly near you... :)

 

Blogger Chan said ... (January 28, 2006 8:08 PM) : 

Star Market... there is one over here now.

 

Blogger Alicat said ... (January 29, 2006 9:30 AM) : 

HAHAHAH -- i love it. Hey, I ordered pizza Saturday night, and I had some sort of stroke cause I ordered pepperoni and red onions. Does that make me white trash?? Oh my, it tasted SO GOOD. :D hehe

 

Blogger Culinarily Obsessed said ... (January 29, 2006 10:03 AM) : 

OMG..that's too funny. She sounds like quite the classy lady..lol

 

Anonymous vanessa said ... (February 01, 2006 12:34 PM) : 

Honey and ginger—I am so there. Great photos! And as a new visitor, just to let you know...I live nowhere near the South but I still say "y'all" :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (February 12, 2006 9:26 AM) : 

Hey Chan. They were my VERY BEST pajamas.... the ones I use only for going out and getting lucky!!
The baby food was an easy filling for a small pie I was making, the pregnancy test was for a good friend and as I have no idea what Philly Blunts are, I will have to plead the 5th on that one...
Hope to see you (again!) soon,
Aussiegal in AL

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (March 15, 2006 7:55 PM) : 

It is in poor taste to make fun of someone like that.

 

Blogger Penrick said ... (April 25, 2006 7:34 AM) : 

But I took the matching pajama booties off and put on flip flops - do I get points?

www.penrick.com

 

Blogger Andrea said ... (January 01, 2008 4:56 PM) : 

I'm curious-what do fine folks like you wear to the grocery store? Ah, lemme guess--you have one simple child and still attempt to dress to please when you go out? Typical southerner.
Some where down the culinary line, 4 kids later, running to the store for goat cheese in PJ bottoms is not the worst thing in the world.

Perspective, people.

 

post a comment