Monday, March 13, 2006

Life....not Food

I think I am going through an ugly spell in my life. I am just funky these days. Let me run it down for you.... I seem to have developed a case of adult acne right in between my eyes. I got a facial a month ago and have been Clearsil's poster girl ever since. I have some sort of fungus on my right baby toe nail. So in addition to the dry and cracked heels that could double as heavy duty sand paper... I have a black baby toe. Nice. I just cut all of my hair cut off and now have to wear two little pigtails to keep it out of my face. And a headband.... I am hideous. I have only worn yoga pants, flip flops and a tee shirt with a sports bra(yields the LOVELY uni-boob) for the past month. And I still need to loose the last 20 pounds of baby weight...... Wait... She's two. Can I still call that baby weight??

UGH.

Comments on "Life....not Food"

 

Blogger Rinn said ... (March 13, 2006 10:12 AM) : 

Don't worry--you're not the only mother of a toddler to feel like that. I have basically worn yoga pants, flip flops, and Target v-neck t-shirts for the past 18 months. And--you're not gonna believe this-but I had to take a round of Lamisil last year for my little toe! Gross thing to have in common, I know. :)

 

Blogger Rosa said ... (March 13, 2006 1:59 PM) : 

Hang in there. When the weather gets nicer, it will bring your mood up! We all go through our "molting" stage right before spring.

 

Blogger lynne said ... (March 13, 2006 2:35 PM) : 

I just noticed 2 pimples on my forehead this morning---eehhh!! Lynne

 

Blogger jackie_d302 said ... (March 13, 2006 9:35 PM) : 

i know where u are. i had the cracked heels,zits,and other problems. i went to a dr. who put me on a diet and poof!!! nice heals minimual pimples, never had a bum toe though! basically its south beach but a bit more modified no sugar at all. i lost average of 10 lbs. per month just really hang in there and be mighty will power momma for 2 months or a bit longer hopefully it will work. also indigo wild has some zub rub that works wonders. good luck

 

Anonymous Andree said ... (March 14, 2006 4:33 AM) : 

oh yes please, can we still call it baby weight... I've got 40 still to go and am in pimple land (ick, I've got a couple on my back!) I also cut my hair too short and sometimes feel that I look like a 5 year old!

No matter what you look or feel like, your talent is still the same :) I am still waiting anxiously to see what the next thing you come up with will be :)

I don't bake anymore (I was the one that ate most of anything) so I'm living vicariously through your pastry photographs :D

 

Blogger Di's Kitchen said ... (March 16, 2006 8:16 AM) : 

Yes you CAN call it baby weight - right up until she's married!

As for the skin thing, well, you can jump right on the wagon with me! My excuse is that my skin looks so young, I get the acne to go with it!

Keep a stiff upper lip, just think spring is coming...with all that rain and mud!

 

Blogger Ruth said ... (March 25, 2006 7:37 PM) : 

Well I finally lost my baby fat after number 1 child turned 18 months - just in time to find out I was pregnant with number 2!!!

All worth it in the end, though and eventually it will go. Hang in there.

 

post a comment